Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Team...

It's been awhile since I have (tortured) Photographed my own kids... in a perfect world they would all let me ALOT... but with the ages, and personalities of my crew... let's just say, once a year works just fine... :) even thou they give me a run for my money, I truly do love them and they are the most handsome boys and prettiest girls EVER :)

This is being turned into a canvas a big one... I Love it!
Dave, 17 and some change

Broc, 14 and some change :)


Heath, 11

I like this one as well....


Aspen, 6
Payton, 6 Trinity, 6


I would love this one, if i could see Broc's face... but in picking battles his hat defines him :)

On August 1, 2011 My husband Kevin retired from the United States Air Force after 20 years!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Photography Pittsburgh said...

Great photos! As a photographer I probably take more pictures of my family than anyone.

Jody said...

I wish they would let me... :) but i have to pick my battles, i suppose lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails