Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Janet and Shawn {Albuquerque Wedding Photographer}

Meet Janet and Shawn... My latest Stunning Wedding! The Ceremony was at ABQ Bio Park and it turned out quite beautiful! Following the ceremony, was the Reception was at the Shark Reef, there in the Bio Park as well...The Bride and Groom themselves... were Awesome! They had quite a group of friends and family who were fun to spend my evening with. Janet and Shawn... Thank You so much for allowing me to take part in your fairy tale... it was my honor :)


They had quite a few of the best speeches I have ever heard
I love this... Janet is stunning, and Shawn is showing such emotion....
Shawn and his best man... Beautiful Bride...
Walking at sunset..... loved the lighting
I added this one for fun.... The Wedding guests loved this toad!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jody -
I love these photos and can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much for being so great at the wedding - there was a moment or two when I got testy (Mom, I know Pastor Nilsson is here still.....) Thanks for helping make my day great.
janet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails