Monday, June 14, 2010

Hope and Austin {Albuquerque Wedding Photographer}

Back in November of 2009, Hope contacted me to see if I was available, I had 3 people talking to me all for the same day. Needless to say I think both Hope and I were happy that she is the Bride whom reserved me! Over this time, I have gotten to know both Hope and Austin... They have become not only one of my all time favorite clients but friends to Kevin and I both. Hope and Austin.... You were both amazing! Thank You so much for allowing me to create and capture all these awesome moments with you both!

The Bride and Groom decided to take a pictorial stop in between the Ceremony and Reception! This turned out to be a great idea.....these were taken at The Rio Rancho Inn

My favorite! I LOVED this of Hope.... she was timeless, just like this shot









Loved this post...


A Toast..... To The Bride and Groom
Fun Shot....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails