Monday, May 10, 2010

Double Digits {Albuquerque Childrens Photographer}

My son Heath, who is my youngest son, just turned 10! He is so excited to be in the double digits, but I have to tell you it breaks my heart alittle that he is so big.... One of his favorite things right now is baseball, so when we did his 10 year session we decided to go with the things he loves.
The Sandlot is one of his favorite movies, which is why he chose this outfit. His favorite all time team is the NY Yankees, and his favorite player is CC Sabathia. My favorite part of this session is how they truly reflect Heath and his personality. I did NOT pose him for most of them, simply told him what to do, but the camera Loves Heath, so he works it rather well!









Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails