Thursday, July 9, 2009

Engagement Signature Board! {Albuquerque Wedding Photographer}

Until recently, I was under the impression that all couples knew what a Engagement Signature Board was! Then I began getting emails and questions from my couples, about the board. So I decided at this particular wedding to take a few shots of it just for my couples, who were unaware exactly what the board does!
A few of my couples choose to do different things with their board; they chose it be ready for the rehearsal dinner, as to only have their closest friends and family sign the board.
Most of my couples however, choose to take it to the Ceremony and then to the Reception as well! This gives the guest the opportunity to sign it as well.
Weather my couples choose to keep it close and intimate, or allow all their loved ones to sign it, I always have it ready for you a week prior to the Wedding!

The image is taken at the Engagement Session. Then you choose which 8x10 Image you would like in the center of your board!
A guest at the church signing the board. This couple choose to place the board next to the guest book! It worked out really well!
This couple choose to bring their board to the reception as well! Giving the guests who missed it at the church the opportunity to sign it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails