Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Michele and Olin {Albuquerque Wedding Photographer}

Today I finally got to meet this gorgeous Texas couple! With an end of June wedding approaching we did their engagement session. They are as adorable in person as they are in these images! I can't wait to shoot their wedding, stay tuned for great images!

Michele and Olin: Thank You both for being such great sports, and willing to do so many different things for us to capture great images! I am so sorry about the bench and can't wait to meet your kids!





















































































































































8 comments:

Chris,Cori said...

Very Nice Pictures Jody. I love the far away one by the tree! Cori

Jody Cooper Photography said...

"What a cute couple! You really captured some beautiful images. It's difficult to pick a favorite, but I really like this picture where you have the groom in the background. Of course, you couldn't have shot them at a more beautiful spot. The kissing one under the tree comes into a close second..." Allison

Leslie said...

Cute pictures!!! those turned out really good! they look so cute and happy!!! what a great looking couple!!! great pictures Jody!!!

Brittany Cooper Photography said...

These images are great! Love the one with her hands in his back pockets. The black and whites are great, and your color images are beautiful. Lighting looks wonderful!! You go girl! You have such a great eye!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Oh Jody! These pictures are sooo beautiful! You have an amazing talent! I really love the one where they are farther away by the tree---beautiful! Congrats on a job well done!

Lesley said...

as always...an outstanding job...what a great couple....

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

I love the one of them kissing...the lighting is very cool!

Jody Cooper Photography said...

"I never get tired of looking at your photography, I wish you were closer so you could do Bri's pictures, I am just in awe of your talent and eye...beautiful new additions to your porfolio. I love the new engagement pics, I think the kiss from across the water is just perfect. And those little ones of yours, I just want to eat them up!!" Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails