Monday, October 13, 2014

Loree and Michelle {Albuquerque Wedding photographer}

Loree and Michelle were my latest wedding! So Much Fun! I loved working with them, their families and their boys!
Thank you for allowing me to capture your day for you, I hope you love your images as much as I do!
 
I LOVE the train tracks! they were awesome blossom
 
 
 
 
thumbs up is the best!
 
 
Both families! :)
 
 
 
the boys were so handsome and did everything I asked them to :)
 
 
 
this chalk board is too cute :)
 
I love all the shoes!  
Photobucket

1 comment:

jacob20martin said...

I am feeling very happy to see this cute family and anyway I also want to know about the best location for vows. You are a photographer so I am sure you can give me some good ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails