Saturday, April 19, 2014

Audrey and Matt.. {Maryland Wedding Photographer}

Meet Audrey and Matt, my amazing couple from yesterday's wedding! They were so much fun to work with! Audrey impressed me with her dancing skills, Matt with his coaster gift to their guests, it was just all the way around an amazing wedding!
Audrey and Matt: thank you so much for letting me take part in your special day! It was truly my honor to be there!
 
this is the most thoughtful guest gift, I think I have yet to see...
 
they really are this cute!
 
quite simply amazing...
 
 
we all know I love accents.. this maybe my favorite!
 
This was just so cool beans!
 
kissing in front of awesome buildings... a must
 
she was so stunning, and he handsome... he was 10 times happier when he got to put his hat on :)
 
so pretty!
 
you know I love using these!  
I maybe partial...but I think they are super cute!
 
bridal party.. what a beautiful bunch!
 
her dress was amazing!
 
I love accents!
 
groom and his men..
 
bride and her ladies.. riding in style
 
Perfect for these two..
 
Love, love, love their first dance
 
flowers.. so pretty
 
Priceless....


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails