Sunday, October 4, 2009

2009 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta! {New Mexico Photographer}

As many of my clients know, My family loves two things about New Mexico, the Weather and The Hot Air Balloons! This was our first time in the two years we have lived here that we got up and were able to see the Mass Accenstion... What a cool experience, I guess that is the Tourist in us all :) Hope you have a great week!
I included this one for fun.... I can't believe we in New Mexico just pull over to the side of the highway to watch the balloons!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

Jody,
I just love these photos!! They are so pretty. I can only imagine what it was like to be there and see it in real life. It looks beatiuful. Great shots as always. I just love them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails