Friday, January 9, 2009

Sk8ter Boy!

One of the advantages of being a photographer is being able to shoot your own kids at a whim! Heath's newest, latest, greatest, fun thing to do is skate! Tony Hawk, Ryan Skecler, and Rodney Mullen are just a few of his favorite skaters, so today when he decided he wanted to go skate, I decided why not make it a shoot! I really do like how they turned out, and most of all so does he!

I love this tough guy look he has on! "Mom, skaters do not smile" I loved the backdrop of all the ramps! What a great effect!
He looked cool with all his gear on...















While Heath skated, he laid his stuff down... not this nice of course, I did straighten it, but this was the exact spot he laid them in.

8 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures of Heath! They turned out amazing! You do such a great job Jody-as always!

Norma said...

Great shots Jody I love how you captured the tough side of such a sweet boy! and YES mom skaters don't smile, hey they got to look tough at all times! really. My son when he use to skate would say Mom I don't want to smile I would look like a sissy skateboarder. again that's for sharing you great shots!

Chris,Cori said...

Heath you look all grown up. You and Ethan would almost look the same. He too is into skateboarding and the skatepark. When we visit which ever house its at we will have to get you two together to get some shots. I love your pictures. Good Job Jody. Very handsome.
Love Aunt Cori

The Wades said...

What a photo shoot! He will treasure those later. Good job supporting his passion.

DexandAmberGore said...

Jody! This is so amazing. Heath looks so cute, yet so tough in these pictures. And what a beautiful day it looks like outside! You are so inspiring!

Leslie said...

Those turned out really good!!! he is so photogenic!!!!!!! it looked so pretty there! what a great day for the pictures!!!!!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

These photos of your son are awesome. I LOVE the firt one :)

Marie said...

Hey Heath you look very different. I like the cartoon one. Cool pictures!
Tyler

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails